It's everything, basically.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

T.A.O.T.G. Supplemental Materials 1

Dear loyal reader,

because i have time in between incoming calls, i've decided to periodically post documents related to our story.  the following materials are pdfs.  let me know if this is a problem, and i'll have one of our interns make jpegs or something and then bring me a goddamn cappuccino.

1. and now to pull the rug out from under the acronym, or: if our story had a "cover"
3. the fax I received from the Admiral (ref. episode 2).  the man can talk and fax at the same time.  it's mindblowing.
4. a t-shirt idea that is now officially public domain.  if you use it, at least send me a picture.  (ref. episode 2)

see you soon in episode 3

sincerely,
t. green

4 comments:

Jesse said...

I love it.

Rose said...

I'm with Jesse. I too love it. One has to ask though...is Jesse tall enough to communicate with you?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blobout Me

My photo
Berlin, Germany
Here, you will meet a series of alter egos.