It's everything, basically.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

a glaring oversight... Dawn read the blog AND COMMENTED!

for those of you who haven't tuned in recently, i completely overlooked an important moment in the space/time continuum of the the ad hoc project. an actual subject of a blog entry COMMENTED! according to wikipedia this occurs in nature only in remote parts of the globe. anyway i'm excited and i hope you are too. you can read it after the entry or i'm posting it below because it should be its own blog entry. (click here for the referenced entry)

Dawn said...

Adam,Ihave expanded my pop culture knowledge. I also enjoy the poetry of that little short dead dude, Tupac. I like his poetry except when he gets cutesy and uses 4 instead of for or u instead of You. I find that obnoxious. I do not like 50 Cent. I think he is a big worthless idiot and a horrible role model for kids. He said once that if he wasn't a rapper he would earn money selling crack. What an idiotic thing to say especially when young people listen to him. That is all for now. Oh, I told the kids at school the Busta Rhymes story the other day too. They just think I'm a weirdo. Dawn

i love it - ad hoc

2 comments:

Rose said...

I'll pretend not to be saddened and hurt that she commented on your blog and not mine. They've always liked you better.

The Great Melonoma said...

Ha!

Adam, we need more blogs!!

Blobout Me

My photo
Berlin, Germany
Here, you will meet a series of alter egos.